Thank you for your interest in my design services! I think the guts of good design consist of creating a space that brings joy, happiness, and purpose to a person or family. Growing up, my Mom always said, “no matter what happened today, home is your happy place,” a safe place full of comfort and love. Those words stuck with me and helped to feed my passion for design. For making a house a home and making home your happy place.
Click here to see examples of my work. Please read through and feel free to contact me with any questions! Ready to get started with E-Design? Fill out the questionnaire below so we can get started today!
I am passionate about interior design from new construction, to remodel, to restyle; I can’t wait to help you make your house a home. Contact me: nicoledingledesign [at] gmail.com or 843.325.3061 for an in-home consultation to see if we are a good fit.
Please check out my portfolio to see some examples of my work.
E-Design: What you get.
- Shared Pinterest Idea Board
- Finished Design Board
- Detailed source list with clickable links for easy purchasing
- Design directions: You don’t have to go it alone! I will send details on exactly how to arrange and decorate the space.
- *If you are local, I will also include my contractor recommendations if needed.
- 2 revisions included (My hope is that with the questionnaire and shared Pinterest board, I capture your aesthetic on the first try, but I am more than happy to revise if it’s not to your liking. After two included revisions you can purchase two more for $50.
I can help with anything from Tablescape to event design. Contact me if you are interested in receiving pricing for these services.
*Subject to change based on size and scope of the project. This will be discussed after receiving your completed questionnaire.
Living Room: $200
Paint Color Selection only: $50
Design Dilemma: $100 (not a whole room design, but answering a specific question, picking a rug, or finding a starting point)
I am happy to work to find you the least expensive option, however, when purchasing big pieces of furniture (ie. couches), I prefer to recommend pieces I have seen and felt. That means I often recommend furniture from companies that make fabric swatches readily available and have showrooms where I can preview before recommending.
*If files are too big to attach in form, please leave blank.